Chicken Dinner Recipe Asparagus, Spinach & Quinoa
I eat a lot of chicken when I’m at home. I generally prefer my chicken grilled, but today I decided to take a different approach since its cold and windy outside. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some organic thin sliced chicken breasts, organic spinach, organic tomato, organic asparagus and a packet of 90 second quinoa.
There was around 1 pound of chicken breast filets in the package.
Preparation took around 5 minutes and cook time was around 15 minutes in total, below are the cooking directions.
Easy Chicken Dinner Recipe
- Heat up 10 or 12in skillet, put 1/2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Cut up the asparagus into pieces around 1-2in in length and slice tomato into cubes.
- Wash chicken and put in the pan when hot, this took about 10 minutes to cook.
- Once the chicken is cooked, I put the asparagus in and put a lid on the pan for 5 minutes.
- I then put 2 cups of raw spinach in the pan, it cooks down fast.
- Then I put in the tomatoes to sear one side of them.
- Put the Quinoa in the microwave for 90 seconds. Served 1/2 cup.
- Total Calories 456, Protein 47 and 36 carbs.